Sometimes you need to see and touch something before you're ready to buy it.
You love what DFC stands for, but you're hesitant to buy, and are concerned that others are too because they haven't experienced our products in person. But, you are in need of a fundraiser and you long to advocate for people who desperately need hope around the world.
DFC fundraising kits are your answer.
Here's how they work:
- Fill out our fundraiser application to express your interest in our kits.
- We will be in touch with you and send you a one page, non intimidating agreement to sign (basically that you won't rip us off ;)).
- You will be able to access the password protected portion of our site that gives you the products we make available for our fundraising kits. Each product will list the amount owed now, amount owed later and the amount you will profit.
- You place your order! Big or small - the amount is up to you! (We do ask that you purchase a minimum of 3 of each of the products you are requesting.) You will be charged shipping and 25% of what the retail amount is for each item. When you sell the items, you will then send us another 35%. The remaining 40% is yours to keep!!
- If you haven't sold the items within 60 days, you may return them in unworn, unused and tagged condition for a full refund.
- Holy moly! That is super risk free and easy!
- So, what are you waiting for?!? Go fill out that application. Shop with purpose and BE THEIR VOICE!
Items Available for our Fundraising Kits
- Butterfly Coin Purse in Purple
- Butterfly Purse in Purple
- Cable Cuff
- Capiz Waterfall Earrings
- Capiz Waterfall Necklace
- Carved Leaf Cuff
- Chroma Bracelet
- Citrus Bollywood Cuff
- Farmhouse Sari Tote
- Fine Weave Cuff
- Floral Copper and Brass Cuff
- Green and Blue Multibead Necklace
- Healing Hearts Magazine Bracelet
- Ladybug Coin Purse
- Metal Impression Cuff
- Orbit Cuff
- Pearl and Metal Hoop Earrings
- Rustic Silver Cuff
- Sari Scarf
- Tribal Art Necklace